Matching People, who need support with those who can give it.
A Householder is someone that wishes to continue living independently at home with the added benefits of live-in companionship and support with daily tasks and activities that enhance their independence and wellbeing.
Homesharers will provide between 10 and 15 hours per week in practical help and overnight security.
Our selection, assessment and screening process help us identify the essential qualities in people that have a naturally caring and helpful inclination towards others, with a willingness to devote some of their spare time to give help and support to someone that needs it
Supportmatch Homeshare uses its resources to find, screen and vet suitable Homeshare candidates able to provide support and companionship to our Householders. In exchange the Homesharer is provided with safe and suitable accommodation. We supervise the process every step of the way.
Supportmatch continues to monitor and oversee the arrangement to ensure the match is a success by working closely with both the Householder and Homesharer throughout the term of the arrangement.
Householders – Advantages of Working With Us
- Live in support to help you when you need it most
- Overnight presence
- Help with keeping appointments
- Help with Cooking
- Help with Cleaning and Housekeeping
- Basic D.I.Y around the House
- Assistance with Computing and Technology
- Going for Walks and other Social Activities
- Socialising and Networking
- Walking the Dog and Pet Care
- Our Homesharer is available to support you 10-15 hours per week
- All Homesharers are carefully matched with your requirements
- All Homesharers are DBS and references checked (Disclosure and Barring service) checked